The following terms and conditions govern all use of the mailguru.ng website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, sending email through the Mail Guru API (hereafter referred to as the “Services” or the “Service” or the “Agreement”). The Service is owned and operated by Netsave Technologies, Nigeria.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use Mail Guru.
- You must provide true and complete contact information in the profile of your account
- You must agree to our terms, conditions and rules and abide by them
By signing up, you warrant that you meet the above eligibility requirements. Mail Guru reserves the right to close or shut down accounts of any users for any reason disclosed or undisclosed and to change these eligibility requirements at any time.
Security, Accounts and Passwords
If you create an online account on mailguru.ng, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and the API key assigned to you. It is up to you as the account owner to keep your password and account name confidential. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and API Key and any other actions taken in connection with your account or the use of the API by that account or API Key. You will contact Mail Guru immediately if you suspect a breach of security regarding your account.
You may purchase a price plan which gives you access to services as described by said price plan. All plans are valid for 30 days unless there is a standing arrangement that states otherwise. If your account shows no activity for a period of 12 months, your account may be considered IN-ACTIVE and deleted together with any data contained by the said account.
Refunds: Any requests for refunds must be in writing by contacting support[at]mailguru.ng . All requests for refunds must be within 60 days of the purchase date or they are considered irrefutable. If you break any of the rules, conditions, requirements or laws laid out in the Terms and Conditions, Acceptable User Agreement or Anti-spam Policy you will not qualify for a refund under any circumstances.
- You are only allowed to have one main Mail Guru account sending the same or similar content. If your account is suspended or disabled, creating another account will automatically result in cancellation.
- Don’t use false or misleading header information. Your “From,” “To,” “Reply-To,” and routing information – including the originating domain name and email address – must be accurate and true and must identify the person or business who initiated the message. We do not recommend sending from generic address such as gmail.com, yahoo.com, hotmail.com etc. We do recommend using your own domain.
- You agree to not use deceptive subject lines or re-direct links to sites and pages that are not relevant to your mail.
- You agree not to use any content, including graphics that is not either created by you or provided for you to use or would infringe or violate on any other party’s rights.
- If you send advertisements, you must identify the message as an ad. You must disclose clearly and conspicuously that your message is an advertisement.
- Your message must include your valid physical postal address. This can be your current street address, a post office box you have registered with the your Postal Service, or a private mailbox you have registered with a commercial mail receiving agency established under Postal Service regulations.
- Your message must include a clear and conspicuous unsubscribe link.
- Honor opt-out requests promptly.
You agree to submit any disputes regarding charges in writing within 60 days of the charge or purchase. You agree that any disputes rendered outside that time period are void and any charges are considered irrefutable.
If your account is terminated due to spamming, phishing or any other violation of our Terms and Conditions, Anti-Spam Policy or Acceptable Usage Agreement you will not be entitled to a refund under any circumstances.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Service is provided “as is”. Neither Mail Guru nor its suppliers and licensors, make any warranty that this Service or the email delivery API will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you utilize the API, or otherwise obtain content or services through, this website and API at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability
You agree to accept full responsibility of any loss resulting from the use of Mail Guru’s website, services, tools, downloads or any other use of the Services. In no event will Mail Guru or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Mail Guru under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action.
Mail Guru has the right to, at Mail Guru’s sole discretion (i) refuse or send any emails that, in Mail Guru’s opinion, violates any Mail Guru policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Service and API to any individual or entity for any reason, in Mail Guru’s sole discretion. Any account which shows no activity for more than 12 months may be considered IN-ACTIVE. If an account is considered IN-ACTIVE, the account may be shut down or deleted and all data associated with that account may be permanently erased.
Mail Guru reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part this its policies, terms, conditions or rules. It is your responsibility to review Mail Guru’s terms periodically for changes. Any changes made to Mail Guru’s Terms and Conditions, Acceptable Use Policy or Anti-Spam Rules go into effect immediately and your continued use of or access to the Service and API following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
The laws of Nigeria will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of Nigeria and you and Mail Guru consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
This Agreement, including the policies included in our Acceptable Use Agreement and Anti-Spam Policy constitutes the entire agreement between Mail Guru and which you, the user have agreed to concerning the subject matter herein and pertaining to services as outlined on the website mailguru.ng.
Mail Guru reserves the right to change these Terms, Acceptable User Agreement and Anti-Spam Policy at any time, it is up to you to make sure you review this information from time to time.